COUNTDOWN TO 8TH MAY HAS BEGUN!
HELLO! WHAT a start we've had!
Since your fantastic support got us off the ground nearly 3 months ago, Headcase has had quite an incredible journey:
- Our Twitter following has gone up 460%
- our Instagram numbers have seen a 2000% rise
- We've had over 40,000 hits on the website.
- our podcast figures have gone up 14,000% since our first broadcast – with listeners from Canada to India, London to Doha
- Headcase has appeared in Grazia and Glamour magazines, on Sky News, ITV, the BBC, TALKRadio and many others.
- We’ve been travelling around the country speaking to 100s of young people at Colleges and Universities, helping them understand their mental health better at a time when they most need it, and we’ve had the most incredible feedback from them
- and we've even been to Parliament!
We've already had people writing to us to say that Headcase has genuinely changed their lives completely - and we've only just started.
Just to get where we are today, we’ve taken over
- 60 train journeys;
- driven 1700 miles;
- shot and edited over 400 photographs;
- printed 2000 flyers, 2 roller-banners and 500 stickers;
- used 10 packets of card and 3 Sharpie pens…
- ...and drunk nearly 400 CUPS OF COFFEE!
ALL of this - every podcast, feature, interview, flyer, phone call and train ticket - costs money. And every penny we have comes from donations from YOU.
**SO HOW CAN YOU HELP NOW???**
We have BIG plans for Headcase - starting with our #whatsinyours campaign, launching in May in London...to which you are all invited!
And which we need to FUND.
So . . . .
. . . if you want to help in ANY way to keep Headcase going, and know forever that you were a part of something fantastic, important, and MUCH needed, just pick a button below and make your awesome donation right flippin' now.
Please don't feel you need to pledge a big amount - EVERY penny helps so much.
Thank you SO much, from us all at Headcase HQ!!